Yoga Instructor Training
Certified Yoga Teacher Training at Canzone Yoga
Canzone Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. Students who complete a verified training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT 200).
In the 200 Hour Training, You Will:
- Learn a teaching methodology that sets a solid foundation for both your yoga practice and teaching,
- Gain a firm understanding of anatomy and its practical application to asana so that you can practice and teach with greater confidence and skill,
- Learn the art of peak pose sequencing, which will empower you to develop safe, smart, and creative class sequences,
- Deepen your own mental well being by learning to practice and teach key meditation and pranayama techniques,
- Gain a clear understanding of yoga history and the real-world application of key philosophical texts,
- Learn about the subtle body systems, such as the koshas, chakras, and vayus,
- Participate in practices, asana labs, practice teaching, and structured practicums that will radically deepen your personal practice and elevate your teaching,
- Connect with a community of like-minded yogis to nourish your passion and dive into your personal growth.
- This program is perfect for those looking to dive into their passion, as well as those who wish to teach.
- For any level of practitioners; you don’t have to be flexible or able to do fancy poses to take the training. Your personal practice will deepen at the pace that works for you.