Nourish: Restorative & Slow Flow (4 Weeks)
Amidst the business of life, we need to learn how to pause and find moments for conscious relaxation. To make time to rest the body and the whole being—nourishing the adrenals, soothing the nervous system—allowing for restoring and re-balancing.
Over three weeks, we’ll drop into body, mind, spirit to find the spaces between effort and surrender. By making space to slow down and find stillness, we allow our system to release into its great integrative power.
Throughout the course, we’ll explore conscious relaxation and what it is to cultivate a deep, inner stillness. Through this stillness, we have the opportunity to deepen our understanding of what guides our actions.
In the Nourish Workshop we will Explore:
- Ways to replenish the nervous system
- Practices to move out of the fight or flight cyclical response and learn to nourish adrenals
- Slow and fluid sequences to cultivate sustainable power from the inside out
- Restorative postures that can be woven into your practice and teachings
- Meditation to refill mind, body, spirit
- Ways to integrate introspective movement into personal practice and teaching
Nourish Workshop Dates and Times (3 hours per week for 4 weeks):
November- 6, 13, 20, 27, 2021
January -8,15,22,29, 2022
Time: Every Saturday 1:00 pm ~ 4:00 pm
Yoga for Self Care with Five Elements ( 6 Weeks )
Yoga for Self Care with Five Elements will apply five elements principles to your practice, so you can more skillfully balancing your life with the yin/yang theory, the five elements, meridian theory, emotions insight discovery, yoga asana, self- messages, meditation - both on and off the yoga mat. You can get better circulation, greater joint mobility, a healthier perspective, and true transformation.
In this course, you'll learn :
- About each element and how it can inform yoga practice and teaching.
- The meridian theory and how they affect the body.
- The emotions related to each element and meridian and how to listen to your body and find balance in case you have a physical or mental deficiency and excess.
- Yoga sequence and asana and the integration with each element, meridian, and emotion.
- Meditation practice.
Yoga with Five Elements Dates and Times (2 hours per week for 6 weeks):
April -2,9,16,23,30, May- 7, 2022
Time: Every Saturday 1:00 pm~3:00 pm