- We have an eight-hour minimum cancellation policy for all regular classes.
- If you schedule a class but fail to cancel it eight hours before the class takes place, you are charged for that class.
- Please cancel through MindBody online or call the studio at 778-988-1815.
- Even if we receive the message later, we will go by the time stamp and refund your money or class card if appropriate.
- If you need to cancel a weekend workshop, you must do so by 6 pm the preceding Monday.
Late Cancel Exceptions
- Medical emergencies and extreme weather conditions are accepted.
- If you have an unlimited pass and don't cancel your class ahead, you lose one day on your pass.
- All teachers and students should be dressed appropriately for class.
- No perfume may be worn in the studio as students may have allergies.
- Canzone yoga does not offer “hot yoga” classes. Again, the energy consumption is huge. But you can get hot all on your own by working hard!
If you have any additional questions about our policies, please contact us.